Furniture by Collections
Furniture by Materials
Dollhouse Building Supplies
Tools and Materials
Glue and Adhesives
Wall Finish: Log
24"W x 16"D x 19"H
Classic Features Include:
* Complete Kit includes everything you need to finish as shown*
* Precision Workmanship - engineered parts pre-cut to really work**
* Sturdy Construction features 1/4" thick smooth or milled clapboard exterior walls and grooved sidewalls for easy, one-step assembly, guaranteed fit and durability
* Wooden shingles for the roof
* Step-by-step instructions with detailed drawings
* 9" Floor to ceiling height
* Log siding and trim are supplied in approximately 24" lengths.
* Logs can be purchased separately for interior decorating
Options for Expansion: None
Recommended Supplies: Hammer, Fine Toothed Saw, Glues, Utility Knife, Masking Tape, Sandpaper: 100 and 320 grit, Paints, Paint Brushes, Ruler, 3/4" or 1" Brads
Recommended Options: Dark Brown Shingle Dye , Complete Log Furniture Set, Doghouse, Electrical Piercing Tool, Log Siding-3/4, Log Siding-9/16, Sheet Copper , 12 inch Steel Turntable
Log Homes can use Early American Minwax
We use our #1125 RGT Brown Dye.
Origin of Style: Log Cabin
*Paint, glue, curtains and any landscaping or furnishings are not included.
**Gingerbread (if used) and Trim Strips are supplied in easy to cut lengths.
NOTE: All dimensions listed on this website indicate the overall dimensions of each dollhouse including items that protrude, such as porches and roof cresting.
Our products are not recommended for children under the age of 3.
Safe Shopping Guarantee
Flat Rate Shipping Costs:
Orders under $20 ship for $7 Flat Rate Shipping
Orders between $20 and $50 Ship for $5
Orders over $50 Ship FREE!
Most orders arrive in 3-5 days.
Some dollhouses may take 7-10 days to arrive.
Note: All prices in US Dollars
Newsletter Sign Up