Furniture by Collections
Furniture by Materials
Dollhouse Building Supplies
Tools and Materials
Glue and Adhesives
Wall Finish: MM
23 3/4"W x 17 3/8"D x 29"H
Classic Features Include:
* Complete Kit includes everything you need to finish as shown*
* Precision Workmanship - engineered parts pre-cut to really work**
* Sturdy Construction features 3/8" thick milled clapboard exterior walls and grooved sidewalls for easy, one-step assembly, guaranteed fit and durability
* 3/8" thick upper floors
* Pre-assembled windows and doors
* Wooden shingles for the roof
* Step-by-step instructions with detailed drawings
* 9" Floor to ceiling height
* Fancy columns on porches
* Trim is supplied in lengths
Options for Expansion: J-M66 Junior Conservatory Addition, J-M44 Colonial Junior Addition
Recommended Supplies: Hammer, Glues, Utility Knife, Masking Tape, Sandpaper: 100 and 320 grit, Paints, Paint Brushes, Ruler, 3/4" or 1" Brads
Recommended Options: Dark Brown Shingle Dye , Gray Shingle Dye , Electrical Piercing Tool, Sheet Copper , 12 inch Steel Turntable
Light Purple House Color - 2071-60
Gable Color - 816
Blue Trim & Door = 2 parts Old Navy & 1 part 797 (RGT Formula)
Origin of Style: Victorian
*Paint, glue, curtains and any landscaping or furnishings are not included.
**Gingerbread (if used) and Trim Strips are supplied in easy to cut lengths.
NOTE: All dimensions listed on this website indicate the overall dimensions of each dollhouse including items that protrude, such as porches and roof cresting.
Our products are not recommended for children under the age of 3.
Safe Shopping Guarantee
Flat Rate Shipping Costs:
Orders under $20 ship for $7 Flat Rate Shipping
Orders between $20 and $50 Ship for $5
Orders over $50 Ship FREE!
Most orders arrive in 3-5 days.
Some dollhouses may take 7-10 days to arrive.
Note: All prices in US Dollars
Newsletter Sign Up